Welcome to Endeavor Acquisitions
Endeavor Acquisitions is the superior choice for the sale of all or part of your mineral and royalty interests. We specialize in acquiring, producing and non-producing mineral and royalty interests as well as overriding royalty interests throughout the United States. If you are thinking about selling any of these interests, you have come to the right place.
Why Choose Endeavor?
You should take your time to understand how mineral and royalty acquisition companies work and especially how they evaluate and value your interests. At Endeavor we have a reputation of high integrity by dealing honestly, evenhandedly, and by taking a hassle-free approach throughout the entire process with our clients. We never sacrifice business ethics in order to close a deal.
We make your priority our top priority. We take the time to listen to our clients and value their trust. We aim to provide you with the most competitive offer and can close privately, fairly, quickly and in some instances can offer a same day closing. We are here to help you make the best decision when it comes time to sell oil and gas royalties. Please take a moment to read through the information provided under the Advantages to Sell tab to learn why selling is the right choice for you.
A Focus on Community
Throughout the years, we have developed a reputation for excellence with our clients and fellow members of the community. We are proud to support a wide range of local charities and professional organizations, including the following:
- American Heart Association
- The Salvation Army
- St. Jude’s Children Hospital
- North Texas Food Bank
- Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate
- The Stephen Breen Memorial Foundation
- Saint Andrew School
- Northside High School
- Shreveport Regional Arts Council
- Jefferson Davis Community College Fund
- The Betty and Leonard Phillips Deaf Action Center
- Saint Mary’s Residential Training School
- Andy Gamboa Charity Golf Tournament
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Fort Worth Petroleum Club
- American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO)
- Young Professionals in Energy (YPE)